Casen got his shots today. The day after he turned two months. He did not like them as you can see. Sorry, the only camera we had while he was getting his shots was from the cell phone. He is 23in. long and weighs 12lbs 5oz.
Oh my gosh. I laughed out loud when I saw that your blog was called Barclays Rule. SOOO funny. I am glad that you found my blog, I love keeping in touch with people. Casen is really cute. I bet it was sad to see him get his shots. Merry Christmas! Maybe I'll see you in Manti
It was probably nice having scott with you! I had to take Kaydence alone:( I think I needed John more than she did ha ha. Did you give him any tylenol? the poor things.
5 comments:
awe, poor guy! shots are no fun! i love his blonde hair steph! too cute : )
Oh my gosh. I laughed out loud when I saw that your blog was called Barclays Rule. SOOO funny. I am glad that you found my blog, I love keeping in touch with people. Casen is really cute. I bet it was sad to see him get his shots. Merry Christmas! Maybe I'll see you in Manti
Your comment cracked me up!! I should seriously ask if they want them! We still on for the 27th?
It was probably nice having scott with you! I had to take Kaydence alone:( I think I needed John more than she did ha ha. Did you give him any tylenol? the poor things.
Aw those are the saddest days. =( Poor guy.
Post a Comment