Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Spirit

There are 25 families in our ward that do not have the funds for Christmas. Scott and I are adopting a family and doing a secret santa type thing for them. Our ward is also doing a food/clothing/money/toy drive for families who can't give their children gifts or buy Christmas dinner. If anyone is interested in helping out please let us know.

2 comments:

*Aspen* said...

You guys are so sweet. Kyle and I would LOVE to do something like that, although our ward probably has plenty of people in need living so close to Ogden. I'll find out and then let you know. =)

Jamie said...

what a great thing to do and in your own ward! i need to follow your example!

p.s. - i can't believe you shot 2 birds! never thought you would be little miss hunting girl! : )