Saturday, December 20, 2008

2 Months Old!

I can't believe how fast Casen is growing. It seems like just yesterday it was just the two of us and now we have this funny little man in our lives! He is growing strong and healthy and we are so infatuated with him. Here are a few of his 2 month likes and dislikes.
Likes: watching t.v., looking at his mobile, going outside, taking baths, licking stuff.
Dislikes: pooping, waiting longer than 30 seconds for his food (this is a big problem. he has quite the temper), napping.
He spent an entire hour licking this green blanket. He thought it was pretty great.
My kid has the coolest hair. He is our little rock star.

Case loves to watch sports with his dad. Scott has found a new best friend.

We call this his "straight jacket." We bundle him up before bed and he sleeps SO much better. It's not cruel, he likes it!

He has learned to laugh and smile. His sweet giggles crack us up.

10 comments:

Jamie said...

yay! i was so happy to see new pics! he is a little rock star! can't wait to see you on FRIDAY! xo!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking it kinda is a little disturbing that your 2 month old likes to look at his mobile phone? JK I think we should probably just go to McDonalds on the 27th! LOL.

Tara Mogle said...

Oh my gosh Scott, he looks just like you. He's so cute! And your wife is right his hair rocks. Cute kid!

Addie May said...

He is so cute and I love his hair! Doesn't time go by fast? Seems like you guys just had him. Geez, it seems like I just had Mollie and she is almost two! Merry Christmas and I loved the blanket-licking thing. Maybe he learned that from his daddy??

Jeannie Barclay said...

Your baby is adorable! It looks like your adjusting well. It's hard going from just the two of you to three. Where do you guys live? Have a wonderful Christmas!

*Aspen* said...

look at that smile! He's so flippin' cute. Hope you guys had a great Christmas. I got your mom's 16x20 pic and your 4 5x7's btw, I think I texted Scott but it's been so crazy busy I had to be sure I let you know. Anyway, feel free to stop by on your way back home. See you guys soon. Hugs.

Jayme said...

Casen is so cute! wow... he is such a Barclay! You two are the cutest parents!

Lindsay said...

It was so great seeing you guys and having lunch. We miss doing stuff with you! Hopefully we can meet up again this week.

Vehar Family said...

Hey Steph! It's good to hear from you! Congratulations on your little boy! That is so fun! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Jordyn Perkins said...

He is so adorable! We have on of those 'straight jackets' too, except Edyn hated it, I mean, non-stop screaming until she could free her arms, she MUST have her freedom! HA! I am so glad he's sleeping better for you!