Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Rare Moment


A quiet, sleeping baby is something that doesn't happen often at our house. Isn't he cute?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is DARLING Steph! How are you guys doing- are you adjusting??

Jamie said...

oh sweet baby casen, bless your little heart for letting you mama have a few moments of peace and quiet :D you are such a handsome little guy, i just can't wait to meet you!

Bailey Blog said...

Hey Steph! Casen is so cute-you can definately tell who his parents are! He is growing so fast too. Hey....don't stress about the nursing thing. I had to pump and feed for Camille too :(. She also had major issues with bottles. I felt defective but now I have accepted and realized that Camille just doesn't do anything the normal way! Are you guys still coming in Janueary???

The Bryger Family said...

He is so precious! I hope that he is starting to get his days and nights figured out. I wish I could have seen you this weekend! I was in town for like a day, was able to see Jaci, but ran out of time. I want to meet him so bad!!!

Kasey

*Aspen* said...

Okay so I left a reply on my blog but then realized you may not have clicked the email box so figured I better write you here too. =) I would love to take his pics! Especially cause he's at that tiny baby stage. I am creating my portfolio right now too so I won't charge a sitting fee at all! I can come to Logan if you want but I do have a studio down here in Ogden if you guys want to come here. Just let me know! =) Thanks!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Very sweet. My boys and all my friends' children have liked Avent. They have different nipples for different stages/sucking abilities. You've probably already heard that though. Good luck!

Bailey Blog said...

Yeah, Camllle wants to play with Casen. Sam usually gets out of school eary on Thursdays so maybe we can do something that afternoon. Also, we are getting 1/2 price tickets to Le Reve (it is supposed to be AWESOME) for the 23rd at 9:30 pm. If you or any of your fam wants to go (not sure if you will be at pageant then)I can get up to 3 tickets more! It would be way fun......If you are interested, let me know ASAP cause Sam's mom wants me to ge the tickets soon!

*Aspen* said...

Hey guys! Sorry to leave two comments, I just to decided to go private so if you want to just leave me your email address via comment on my blog by Monday so I can add you to my list, that would be great! =) Thanks!

Jordyn Perkins said...

He is adorable Steph. Good job! ;)