Friday, November 21, 2008

5 Weeks Old

Casen turn 5 weeks old on Wednesday. We are finally starting to get the hang of things. Here are a few pictures of our sweet boy. For anyone who is interested, we are blessing him in Logan on the 23rd at 11:30. Casen loves his Pops!

Having some tummy time.

Our little monster in his Halloween costume.

He has already learned how to make a pouty face. We're doomed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe he is 5 weeks already! And he still has all that hair. So cute!

Jamie said...

ok, so...little case is so precious steph! i want to hold him!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

I too can't believe he still has a full head of hair. Amazing. Love the pouty lips.

Tuesdee said...

The pouty lips are so cute but the little monster is my FAVORITE! That is the best picture ever. I can't believe he is already 5 weeks!!! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

The Bryger Family said...

He is PERFECT!!! I LOVE his Halloween costume and his pouty face. He is so dang cute. I can't wait to meet him, it is killing me!

Kasey

Scottie and Tasha said...

I love the halloween costume! Such a perfect outfit for the age :) Hope you are getting some sleep now and then!

Ben Barclay said...

That monster picture is awesome and the Halloween one is pretty good too... :)

He's a dang cute kid. Takes after his uncle Ben.