Friday, August 8, 2008

Mother and Child


This is a picture representing the actual size of baby and mother. If you think I am being a jerk you are wrong. The one in red shorts represents the size of Stephanie and the one in black shorts represents the size of baby.

I knew Stephanie was going to be in trouble when the doctor looked over the ulta-sound results this morning and started laughing. She said, "How are you feeling Miss Stephanie, with your monsterous child? I don't know why we were worried about your weight loss, the baby is booming!"

So, we are hoping the baby will come soon instead of continuing down the track it is on. Otherwise Stephanie will end up giving birth to the man in black shorts.

4 comments:

Grant and Candice said...

That is funny! You crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should title your blog "Just the 2 and 2/3 of us" LOL!!!! Hey we need to get up there and see ya soon. I have got the itch to come up and take scott fishing!!

Olson Family said...

Well, the baby is part Scott. It is bound to be a little monsterous;) Hopefully, with Stephanie's human qualities the baby will be just fine.

Tuesdee said...

ha ha ha that was a good post! The baby blanket I'm making might have to be a burp cloth... GOOD LUCK STEPH!! :)