Michael Phelps is super-human. We have watched all his races and are amazed at his speed and precision. He has 17 races in Beijing this Olympics and we are rooting for him! His relay team beat France two days ago and we are pretty sure the French will invade America and declare war because of it.

I'm a little miffed at the men's gymnastics team right now. They entered the competition as underdogs because they were forced to use two of their alternates due to the injuries of the Hamm twins. They were doing awesome and had a chance to win the silver medal until the last rotation when they had to compete on the pommel horse. Then they choked, screwed up and ended up getting the bronze medal instead. Maybe I'm being too hard on them, but they had the silver medal in hand and let it slip away.

This lady blows my mind. She has competed in five Olympics and won nine medals. We watched her race in Beijing this week and at the age of 41 she kicked the butts of the girls half her age. Very impressive.
5 comments:
We've been watching them non-stop too! I swear we eat, sleep and do everything else in front of the dang tv. Good thing they only last a little bit longer. :)
I'm with you on the whole france, US relay teams. Wasn't that the BEST!!! We were jumping up and down SCREAMING.
How about the womens gymnastic team TOTALLY muffing it up last night... OUCH
Oh goodie I'm glad I'm not the only one watching 'till the sun goes down!
yeah the 4x100 mens relay race was AWESOME! Scottie had to set my alarm for me so I could wake up to watch it and I couldn't believe how into it I got I was watching in bed and kicking my legs (like I could actually help them!) and going crazy!!!
GO USA!
We are loving the olympics too. Are you guys still set on the name Casen?? I know Wyatt has been trying to convince Scott to use his name in some way or another. How is everything going?
Jamie has been watching them everynight. I haven't gotten to see much because I worked Sun, Monday, and Tuesday, But I'll be watching the rest of the week. Hope you are still feeling good.
Email me your address and I'll send you one of those Kiddie Kandids coupons for a maternity shoot. I ended up with 2 of them!
Hey how are you guys doing?? It seems like I haven't talked to you in forever. Steph, you are so close to having your baby. I will definately come see you and the baby!! I can't wait!
Post a Comment