Friday, August 1, 2008

New 3D pictures




We got some new 3D pictures at the ultra-sound this week. Casen is measuring 3lbs 5oz and 30 weeks. He is growing strong and healthy. The doctor said that it looks like he has some chubby cheeks like his dad. Scott wanted to punch the doctor for calling him a fat face. We are so blessed and thankful to have a strong baby. He has beat all odds and made it this far. We are very excited.

2 comments:

Tuesdee said...

Casen is SOO CUTE!!! I love little babies with chubby cheeks! They are the best to kiss!!! We are so excited for you guys!

Ben and Tuesdee

Scottie and Tasha said...

Doesn't it make it so much more real when you can actually see the face? I agree with Tues the chubbier the better (I mean just look at Brookelle's cheeks!) Congrats you are getting close!