LOST started a couple weeks ago! Yay! So every Thursday we have our friends the Perrys over to watch it with us. (This is a very serious occasion). They brought their Wii and we got to play it for the first time. It's actually pretty fun. Here is Scott and Eric playing a very serious boxing match. Also, let the record state that I beat Scott in a game of tennis.. :)
Our nephew Canon cuddling up next to Scott to watch the superbowl. He tries so hard to be just like the big boys.
Lola got a new bed (thanks mom) and she never wants to leave it. We call it her "cave".
8 comments:
she is the cutest dog ever! I love her bed- how cute!!
That's such a cute 'cave'! What exactly do you do at your new job? I want details!
Is Cannon Ken's son? He looks just like Kenny! We have a wii and it's pretty fun. Congrats on the new job.
Isn't the WII awesome. Our girls love ours, Ben and I like to play Maden Football! I'm the Steelers of course! I love the "cave" You'll have to bring it to family get togethers to give her a place to hide from my kids! :)
No more new friends please.
What's fun about natural? I haven't see it since I was 11, so I don't even know what it looks like. And blonde is lame cause I've always been that.
More posts please. Scott please take the responsibility to post something.
Hey! So zach told me some great news. Is it true? How are you guys doing? We would love to see more posts from you guys.
Post a Comment