Tuesday, March 4, 2008

NEWS!

On a day in October
as quiet as a mouse
a baby will be sleeping
at the Barclay house.

Just thought we would share the news with everyone.
Expected arrival October 21st.

10 comments:

TJ said...

Booyah! Uncle Teedge is going to have to teach Little Gnarles how to fish since his dad doesn't know what he's doing.

The Bryger Family said...

I am so excited! There are going to be babies everywhere!!!!!!!


Kasey

Kari said...

No, Kasey, not everywhere. :(

Stephanie, you traitor! No, I'm just kidding...kinda. I'm happy for you guys! Be sure to update your blog with pictures!

Jaci said...

yay!!!!! Barclay babe will be beautiful!

Lindsay said...

I am glad the news if finally out. I wasnt sure if I could say anything! We are so excited for you two.

Jamie said...

just fyi...babies are not quiet as mice! :) trust me on this one! we are excited for you guys! :)

Courtney said...

Poor Steph! What in the crap? Haven't you had enough hospital visits for one girl? sheesh! I hope you get better way soon! I also had to comment, that you are a little mislead if you think that baby will be sleeping as quiet as a mouse....... at least it wont be sleeping when you want it to, but thats the fun of parenthood. Super congrats! Love you guys!

Ashley said...

Let me know where you can get one of those "quiet as a mouse" babies! Hope you get feeling better, Steph! We're very happy for you guys. If you can survive the pregnancy, which you will, parenthood is the best!

Elliott Phillips said...

HOLY CRAP!!!

Scott's pregnant?

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Congrats guys, Steph you will be the best little mommy!