There is so much snow outside that Lola can't go out and play. When she does get the chance he jumps right into a pile of snow and immediately gets stuck. One of us usually has to go dig her out cause she can't do it herself. She has become so bored she has started pulling socks out of the laundry and bringing them to Scott to wrestle with her. She would do this all night if we let her.
5 comments:
What a wussy dog! :) Our dog acts like a torpedo through the snow.
I have never seen such an impressive forearm. Steph, you are a lucky woman to be living with a forearm like that.
hey! how are you? your dog is soo cute! it makes me want one!
Good News! I just found out Breaking Dawn goes on sale Aug 2nd! I'm so excited. Also, The Host comes out on May 6th. Now we will have some GOOD books to read!
Yeah, you're one of the few...for now. I could see you betraying our team. :)
Post a Comment