We had the chance to see some good friends from our USU student ward last weekend. We went to dinner and spent time catching up. It was so fun to reminisce! We also got to celebrate TJ Smith's birthday. Happy 19th TJ!
looks like fun! I love the "cold beer served here" sign above the table! Wild nights!! We really should have a play date with the doggies! Maya loves to EAT snow when she goes out to go potty!! But I can't wait for spring!!!
5 comments:
he's only 19??
looks like fun! I love the "cold beer served here" sign above the table! Wild nights!! We really should have a play date with the doggies! Maya loves to EAT snow when she goes out to go potty!! But I can't wait for spring!!!
actually he turned 27....
yay! that was so fun!
hey at least there was "Cold Beer Served Here" where you went to eat - bet Steph had a blast!
Post a Comment