Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lake Powell

I am so behind on posts. And the longer I put them off the less likely I am to even post them! Ahh the daunting task of my blog. I know if I don't do it I'll hate myself later, so here is another one.


We went to Lake Powell with Scott's family a few weeks ago. Here are some pictures of our travels.


Arriving at the houseboat


Scott fishing..because what else would Scott be doing..?


Playing with sand toys on the boat deck



Too much fun in the sun





The beginnings of the infamous slip and slide. The boys spent hours, and I do mean hours, setting this up. Here is the trench.





Here is the tarp they laid down and then used an irrigation pump to keep it wet. They played on this thing all day.




Check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XDJHOjUlTY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Til next time..

4 comments:

Jaci said...

you guys are ALWAYS on vacation! How do we make that happen for our family? are you magical?
Love the pic of Casen sleeping! :) So cute!

Amberly said...

The slip and slide is awesome! Looks like a blast. I miss Powell...

Jamie said...

how fun! i love lake powell!

Anonymous said...

sexy lil boy sexy nappy, love my hand in side feeling his willy get hard as I play with it, I love touching little boys c--ks