If Casen isn't shooting hoops on the driveway this is where I find him.

Right here he is saying, "Dad, daddy, dad." I guess riding with me isn't as fun.

Ready for his ride and pushing all the buttons.

He was so excited to leave he could hardly stand it.

I'm glad the weather is starting to cool down in the evenings. Maybe we can go more often, (although I don't really think I'm invited).
3 comments:
oh my goodness, case is getting so big! i just can't believe it! he will be 2 in oct...right? i love that he is so into 4 wheeling, cute. like father, like son!
I know how it is... Jas is always the pick in our family. Sometimes it makes me feel bad, but I'm glad they have a great dad.
Oh, that is so cute. He is just like his daddy! Not only does he look like him, but he's interested in the same things. Yeah! We love you guys. I also love my hair, thank you Steph!
Post a Comment