Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's Fun to Be One!

We threw a big party when our little man turned one!! Thanks to everyone who attended and to everyone who helped.

I baked and frosted 120 cupcakes.
The birthday cake, courtesy of Aunt Markell
Playing the traditional Korean game Uncle Ken taught us. (You lay out items and whichever one the baby choses predicts his personality/profession). He chose the red matchbox car. We decided "he wants to go fast," and will be wild.
Dad helping to open presents


7 comments:

Kari said...

Well what is he going to be when he's older? You neglected to mention.

Scottie and Tasha said...

Yeah, I want to know what he'll be when he grows up too :)

I'm so AMAZED you baked and frosted all of those cupcakes! What a good mommy!

The Bryger Family said...

oh so cute!! Love the videos. Wish we could have been there.

kasey

Grant and Candice said...

Wow. I can't believe he is alreay one. Time goes so fast when they are little. He is so adorable!

Jamie said...

what a little cutie he is! wishin' i had a cupcake right now after looking at that picture of all of them!!!

Tuesdee said...

Looks like a fun day!! Wish we could've been there! Happy Birthday Casen!! Love ya!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

He is such a doll. I love his golden locks over those blue eyes and red lips. Such a beautiful little baby. And, fun tradition. You'll have to post all the options you laid out so we can try it too.