Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mickey Mouse and the Quest of a One Year Old

I used to put Casen in his bouncer when I would take my morning shower. Since he has grown out of it I had to find something else to keep him distracted and out of trouble long enough for me to jump in and out. I discovered Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the Disney channel. Case is IN LOVE. As these pictures show, he has made it his own little mission to get as close to the t.v. as possible. It makes me a bad mother to let him stand so close, but it makes him so happy, I can't resist.
Attempt #1
Attempt #2 Attempt #3

He actually dumped out his toy box, pushed it over in front of the t.v., and climbed up.

5 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

oh my heck! So cute. Coop is that way with Handy Manny. Except he likes to lounge with his pillow and stuffed tiger.

kasey

Rachel Hermansen said...

That is way to cute! and hey a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do to get a shower in!

Grant and Candice said...

My kids love that show! I am guilty of using it for a babysitter when things get desperate like trying to shower in peace! He is so cute!

Tuesdee said...

It's the Mickey Mouse club house, come inside it's fun inside!!! He's just trying to get inside, can you blame him, Disney rocks!! You should take him to Disneyland and let him go to Mickey Mouses house, he would LOVE it!! Let us know if you go though, we want to come too!! :)

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness------so cute!