Monday, September 14, 2009

We're Alive! Part One..

Sorry for the blogging absence. We are busy, busy, busy! Here are a few happenings:
1. Scott is the Young Men's President and over the Priests. He does and fantastic job and really likes getting to hang out with the boys.
2. I was released from Primary and am now in Achievement Days for the 10-11 year olds. I also do the Sacrament Meeting programs.
3. I am working part time as a stylist in my very own basement salon!! Pictures to come..
4. Casen is 11 months tomorrow. He is crawling everywhere, has one tooth and LOVES his dad. He is the joy of our lives.
Here are a few pictures. I'll post part two soon.

We had a family BBQ that Kelli and Ethan were able to come down for. It will probably be the last, because for those of you who don't already know, my parents have divorced.



Casen hanging with Auntie Jamie.


In July we took our annual trip to Yellowstone. We have gone every summer for six years because it's where Scott first told me he loved me. We met up with lots of family and it was fun for Case to meet everyone.



We spent a few days cutting and laying our own sod. We are hoping for a big yard of beautiful grass next spring. Our vegetable garden is at the top left. Our tomatoes tipped over. We aren't sure why.

These are the flowers we started from seeds on Easter Sunday. Notice the potted plant hanging on the left..I managed to kill it.

3 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

I am so glad you blogged. You guys have been busy. You look FABULOUS!! I miss you mucho, and can't wait for more pictures. That is so great that you have a salon in your basement!!

Talk to you soon.
Kasey

Amberly said...

I love your blog! I'm sorry to hear about your parents... that is rough. I have had so much fun getting to know you. Thanks for already being such a great friend to me.

Jamie said...

so proud of you for blogging : ) you look great!