Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Swimming lessons

Casen finished up swimming lessons last week. He did so well and really enjoyed getting to play in the water. They had a makeup day on Saturday so I brought Scott along to swim with him so I could take some pictures. My sweet little water baby.
Learning how to blow bubbles. He thought it was so funny when his daddy did it.

Floating on his belly.

6 comments:

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

cute!!! i looove his blonde hair!

Jamie said...

what a cute little fishy!

Markell said...

love the new blog look! cute swimming pictures!

Tausha Marie said...

I love all of your pictures! Especially the ones of Casen flying in the air. That boy is tough. I love you!

The Bryger Family said...

Casen is so cute! I hope the boys can get together soon! So Casen is allergic to milk too?? It makes me sad because he can't have cheese or anything. And I mixed up on my post I gave cooper sorbet not sherbert. I am not sure if sherbert has milk in it or not!

Miss ya!
Kasey

*Aspen* said...

aw how cute! It's so fun taking babies swimming. :)