Even Scott looks pretty good in the pictures so she must be a good photographer. :) Casen is going to be such a ladies man it will be great. Scott should have grown his JD mustache for these pictures, that would have really made the whole thing come together.
wow!!...I really don't think it's possible to get any cuter! I LOVED the one where Scott threw him up in the air!!You should enter in a contest or something and get his college paid for! ;)
13 comments:
finally pics of you! casen is really cute. and i don't say that about just anyone.
Those pictures are beautiful!! You look great and Casen, man that boy is SO stinkin cute!!!
Those are the cutest pictures- you all look SO good! And Casen- well he is just darling! It makes me want a boy!!!
Even Scott looks pretty good in the pictures so she must be a good photographer. :) Casen is going to be such a ladies man it will be great. Scott should have grown his JD mustache for these pictures, that would have really made the whole thing come together.
omg steph! they are so great! i love the one where you are in the pink shirt! darling! xo.
So SUPER CUTE!! You all look so great!!!!! Casen is the cutest little thing ever!!!!
Kasey
Steph those are fantastic!!!! You look gorgeous!! Casen is a doll :) I hope you'll share more as you get them.
SO cute!! You look gorgeous and Casen is such a handsome little thing!! Scott you aren't looking to bad yourself!
Absolutely beautiful. That little man of yours, he has some dang cute pictures. Beautiful family. Glad to see you all are doing great!
Those pics are amazing!!!
Those Pictures are SOOOO CUTE!!! I love the one where you are in your bright shirts in front of the white wall. You guys look Fantastic!!!
wow!!...I really don't think it's possible to get any cuter! I LOVED the one where Scott threw him up in the air!!You should enter in a contest or something and get his college paid for! ;)
Post a Comment