Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home

Casen and I have a blast during the day, but the second Scott gets home from work I might as well no longer exist. My two boys have such a fun relationship and I love watching them play together. Casen will scream and holler until Scott comes over and they "wrestle." Case is growing up so fast and everyday he makes us laugh so hard. I love this little guy. (And my big guy too).


5 comments:

Jordyn Perkins said...

So cute! It is the absolute best thing huh!

Jamie said...

awe, SO cute!

The Bryger Family said...

So precious!!! Anytime Bryan comes home I automatically become chop liver, until Coop wants to eat. But I think it is super special. I hope to see you guys soon!!

Kasey

Rachel♥ said...

That is SO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I think that's my favorite thing- watching my husband with my girls! There's something special about Dads!