This might seem silly to others, but we are proud first time parents and feel the need to share Casen's milestones with anyone who will listen. Last Sunday he rolled over! He gets really upset if his arm gets in the way and lets out a growl. We might have to call him Grizz.
7 comments:
Yea for Casen!! Those milestones are so fun. Love his shirt, too.
YAY Casen! Such a big boy. Oh I miss you guys so much! He is so handsome.
oh my goodness, how cute is he?! why do we live so far apart again? i hate it. your little baby is growing up steph...yay case! you are such a little stud! love you guys! xo!
Wow that's great that he's rolling over already! I think it's awesome getting to watch a little person figure things out.
WOW! I can't believe that he is that old already!! He is so stinken cute too!!
Ya for Casen!! That is awesome!!! Love the pictures! Wish we saw you more often!
cute! So worth cheering about!
Post a Comment