Friday, February 27, 2009

Free at Last

I went in to get Casen up from his nap the other day and this is how I found him. He has somehow figured out how to wiggle himself out of his straight jacket. When I peeked in at him he was all smiles and seemed so proud of himself. Too bad the camera always distracts him so I never get normal looking pictures.


7 comments:

Jayme said...

He is SO dang cute (must take after his mom ;) ) and growing up so fast! I can't believe we haven't even met him yet! So did you move to Ephraim yet??

Jordyn Perkins said...

Haha! Edyn did that too. Ever since she was a couple months I could never keep her swaddled! He is simply adorable.

Jen said...

Oh man, the baby straight jacket. Amber used to love hers. He is so adorable Stephanie

Jamie said...

he does look quite proud of himself : )

Ilene said...

Hey it's Ilene Payne here. I was on Jaci's blog and saw your name. Wow, you have a four month old baby boy! He's darling. His eyes are so big and beautiful and blue! Congratulations! I'm so happy you have a healthy baby boy! I looked at some past posts and have to say nice job on the peasant and deer hunts:)

We're in California with our boy Andrew, he's 15 months old. It's crazy how fast time goes by when you have a baby. I hope all continues to go well for you!

Perschon Family said...

Hey you guys...I found your blog link on Brooke & McKay's and added it to our blog...I hope that is ok. It is so fun to see pictures of your little boy! What a cutie! He has amazing eyes!

We hope you are enjoying Ephraim/Manti and mayble we'll run into when we're down there visiting!

BTW...I sent you an invite to our blog since it is private!

Jeannie Barclay said...

He is one gorgeous baby! It looks like he's tricky too.