Sweet Pics! Thanks for posting them. Looks like tons of fun! Hopefully I can come next year.
have you ever noticed how John makes everything look small! ha ha
Your deer probably died after it saw your hat :) j/k go UTES!
It's funny how many people keep making fun of my hat. I will die bleeding blue when it comes to football.
Awesome - Scott you've gotta be the deer hunter of the year for 2008! And since my wife is a niece to LaVell Edwards I will refrain from making any negative comments on the hat!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sweet Pics! Thanks for posting them. Looks like tons of fun! Hopefully I can come next year.
have you ever noticed how John makes everything look small! ha ha
Your deer probably died after it saw your hat :) j/k go UTES!
It's funny how many people keep making fun of my hat. I will die bleeding blue when it comes to football.
Awesome - Scott you've gotta be the deer hunter of the year for 2008! And since my wife is a niece to LaVell Edwards I will refrain from making any negative comments on the hat!!
Post a Comment