Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend Project

We got an old changing table and crib from my aunt and uncle. We thought it would be fun to give them a little makeover. Here is the changing table and I will post pictures of the crib when we are finished.


Before


During. And Lola made sure to keep us company.


After

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! You guys did a great job!!

Lindsay said...

That looks really good! I love black. We really need to come up and see you guys. Steph it is so good to see you outside!

jon and whit said...

so cute! & look at you all fabulous even with a feeding tube in your nose!! can't wait to see the crib!

Jaci said...

fun!!! I'm excited to see pics of the finished project! We are working on Ike's room slowly. we will have to have a nursery tour at each other's homes when it's all done.
Let me know when you are done with the feeding tube. we want to have you over for supper sometime! Or I could get you a delightful selection of baby food to choose from ;)
Hope you have a good week!
Jaci

Melissa said...

Very impressive . You guys did a great job. So does your baby have a name? I am so sorry about the feeding tube, is your health getting better.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

I love hand-me-downs because then you can make them exactly how you want! I will be coming to the reunion for Thursday night and Friday morning with my boys...I just decided. I have to get back Friday night though. Hope to see you guys there!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love black...it will be so cute with a little baby on it stinking it up =) Steph you are looking sexy as ever!- Love you.

Jamie said...

looks great and it was free! that's the best! sadie's crib is the crib i used when i was a baby and i love it! well...we need to start planning our get-together...i'll talk to the girls...love you!

The Bryger Family said...

So fun! I loved getting stuff for the babies room! You guys did a fabulous job! Can't wait to see you both again. Bry and I miss you guys tons!

Kasey

Scottie and Tasha said...

So cute, decorating the babies room was one of my favorite things!!! Hope you are enjoying it as much as we did!

Scott Barclay said...

10 comments on painting a changing table and only 3 about lake powell. That is messed up.

Stephanie said...

scott are you being a poor sport??