Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Pefect Gift!

I have been searching and searching all over for a little boy camoflauge outfit to suprise Scott with. I finally found one at Naartjie, which has the cutest baby clothes! Now my boys can be twins. Scott is no fun and wouldn't put the hat on for the picture.

8 comments:

Kari said...

his shirt's feels the same way, i see.

Kari said...

minus the 's

Ashley said...

So cute! Isn't it fun to buy baby clothes and imagine a little person in them soon?! Hope you are feeling better these days.

Jamie said...

cute steph! :) have you really been out and about shopping?! i'm glad you are feeling well enough to do that! i can't wait to meet baby casen! :)

The Bryger Family said...

So dang cute! I still remember when scott dressed up for us in his camo. Your boys will look so cute together.

kasey

Scottie and Tasha said...

Cute Camo!!! My friend just made the cutest camo/hunting orange shoes (booties- it's for a baby!) This is the link http://www.newconceptions.com/patpdf/Footiespdf.pdf she had camo on the outside and bright hunter orange on the inside. It turned out way cute and she said it was way easy!

Tuesdee said...

LOVE IT! That is a dang cute outfit!! It's so good to hear you are feeling better! Steph, you know the carseat cover I made for Zoee? I'll have to give you the pattern, you could do a camo one for Casen.

Elliott Phillips said...

Whitetail hunting with the boys is gonna ROCK! - I'm bringing The Bubba next year...you bringing Casen?