Friday, May 16, 2008

Scott is number 1!




I just want to take a quick second to brag about my smoking hott husband. He has been amazing through this whole frustrating process. He never complains about having to drive me to countless appointments, or having to wake up in the middle of the night to help me push medicines through the feeding tube. He has slept on the teeny tiny couch next to my hospital bed, and been there to hold my hand through every procedure. And while doing all this he still manages to run his office and win sales awards! He was recently awarded the top sales award for fourth quarter.(Not really sure what this consists of, but I do know he beat out every other branch manager in the country!) So let us all take our hats off to you Scotty. May we all be as hard working, selfless and caring as you are. Love you.

6 comments:

Elliott Phillips said...

Who in the world taught you how to sell like that - now THAT guy needs an award!

Congrats Scotty!

Kris said...

Hi sweetie! Love the blog! I am so sorry to hear about your problems. I had no idea things were scary and you were in the hospital! You are in my thoughts even all the way over here in the Middle East! Sounds like you have a great hubbie to take care of you though. Keep me posted on what is going on girl, I will be thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! You've got a great hubby, and he'll be a great dad! That I think is the most amazing thing, to see your husband with your new sweet baby- it just melted my heart!!!

Camille Phillips said...

Are you sure Steph wrote this post? Sounds like Scott might have posted this under her name - JK

Congrats Scott! You're awesome.

Doug said...

Hey Scott and Steph,

I agree with Stephanie that you are a great guy and Stephanie you're pretty awesome yourself! We wish you the best of luck.

Scott I just saw your post on our blog. Thank you so much I would love your help! I will call you tomorrow and see if I can get your email address.

Love you both!
Doug

Clayton and Heidi said...

Hey guys! I'm glad that you found our blog. Steph I can't believe how sick you have been. I'm glad that you are feeling better and we will keep you in our prayars. I hope you guys don't mind if I check in on your blog every now and then.
Take care
Heidi