Memorial Day was the 5 year anniversary of the day Scott and I met. It was at a ward BBQ and he had come with all his pest control buddies and me with my girlfriends. After this day we spent the rest of our summer together, which obviously worked out well.
We both look so young! Scott was four months off his mission, and I was home from BYU-I for summer vacation. Everyone is laughing in this picture because Scott had just made an inapproiprate comment. (You're suprised, I know). As everyone was trying to pose for the picture, Scott stretched out his arms and said, "Ladies just lean back. I know what I'm doing." Thus the beginning of our relationship.
8 comments:
I really don't like this picture b/c it makes me sad...b/c I wasn't there and you and me were kinda on a break...but, yay for you guys falling in love :)
oooooohh!! cute! that is so funny - what a ladies man!! That's exciting for you guys - 5 whole years!!! Awesome!
Could you please tell me where the rest of Scott's face is?
oh my gosh I cannot stop laughing because I totally remember him saying that! hahaha! thanks for the good laugh! What a fun summer that was and who would have ever thought we'd both meet our husbands that summer?! I just realized I was there when you met Scott (thanks to my mom's match-making) and you were there when I met Jamie...fun times!
holly crap you guys look young...not that you look old now or anything:) congrats on the 5 year!
Oh such a fun day! Don't we all look so happy! I need to see you. Love ya!
This is an awesome picture Steph! Congratulations! I'm glad you're home now from the hospital. Our blog is bryanandrachel22.blogspot.com
See ya,
Ra chee chee
HAHAHAHHA! Well, i look scared! That picture is so old. Ps. Britt has gained so much wieght..ya'll would wouldnt believe it... ill post a pic soon! LOVE YOU ALL!
Post a Comment