Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Update

Steph is seven weeks pregnant. Her body is having a tough time. She has been in the hospital 4 times in the last week getting IV fluids because she cant keep anything down. Keep your fingers crossed and our little baby in your prayers.

12 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

You guys are always in our prayers!!!!


Love ya,
Kasey

Kari said...

I hope you start feeling better!

BRYGER said...

Wait...Steph is pregnant? I thought last time we talked that your perch were having problems? J/K We think about the both of you and lee cox a lot and miss you guys quite a bit.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

October babies are SO fun. Plus you have the whole winter to lose the baby weight and hide under big sweaters. :) I'm sorry to hear you're sick. I had a girlfriend who threw up AT LEAST 6 times a day, all the way to the last trimester. Take it easy!

Scottie and Tasha said...

I know how you feel... just remember it does get better!!!!! It probably doesn't seem like it now, but it will!!!!

BRYGER said...

Scott, Do I need to set aside some time in 10 years to teach your kid how to shoot a jump shot or throw a cross over or is steph going to do that? HAHAHA

jon and whit said...

oh i'm sorry!! we're so excited for you guys!!!! & hope you'll get feeling better soon!!!!!

Melissa said...

Stephanie I am so happy you are pregnant. You will be a wonderful mom. I am so sorry you are sick. You will be in our prayers.

Kinzie Sue said...

I hadn't checked your blog in a while and was so excited when I came on and saw your new news!! Congrats! I am so excited for you and hope that you get feeling better and that all goes well. You will be in our prayers and so will the growing little one! Congrats again mommy-to-be!

Anonymous said...

Although it seems like the sickness never ends and you can't even remember feeling healthy and able to get out of bed and actually do something that day- the time does come! I'm so sorry you have been so sick! The time does fly though, just take it one day at a time and also- a sleeping aid called "unisom" worked wonders for me- I wouldn't have survived my pregnancy with Ella if I hadn't taken it. Try it, its great- you take it at night and sleep so good and then you can function the next day!

Tuesdee said...

Steph, I hope you get feeling better!! We are really excited for you guys and your new addition! Congratulations!!

Kari said...

i tagged you in my blog, so check it out.