Monday, March 31, 2008

This weekend


Stephanie has been doing so much better. We played games and watched movies all day Saturday. She is feeling a lot better each day and we are hopefull she will be able to hold enough food down that they can take the feeding tube out soon. She won every time at Clue and Life. I think the the dice are rigged. She rolls a six almost every time and I hardly ever roll above a 3. BULL CRAP DICE!

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

I was just thinking about you guys today. I was going to see how things were going. I am happy you are doing better. Hopefully you can get ride of the feeding tube!

Lindsay

Anonymous said...

we played clue over the weekend too! i love it. candyland and guess who are a couple of my other favorites.. but i can't get jon to play them with me! it's like he's too good or something. maybe i should get a feeding tube for myself. that might guilt him into it.. SO happy you're doing better even if it's just a little bit at a time!!!

Tuesdee said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!! can't wait to see you in a month, hopefully you can make it to the wedding!

BRYGER said...

I would really like it if you names your baby Crossover Shrutte William Barclay. Please keep this in consideration.

Jamie said...

up for any visitors?

Kari said...

Yeah, seeing how much fun you're having really DOES make me want to take that path soon. I hope things get better for ya.

Bailey Blog said...

Looks like fun! Glad you are feelin' a little better. With your good dice rolling skills you really should come see us in Vegas!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

I'm sure it will be a relief to feel a little more normal again. I hope the rest of your pregnancy isn't as stressful. :)

Unknown said...

glad to hear things are looking up for you guys....I promise your baby will be worth everything you have to go through!!

Trevor and Amy said...

Hey Scott! This is Trevor and Amy (your old time fishing buddies) We found your blog through Sam and Nicole's. Congratulations on expecting a new arrival! That is so exciting! We hope your wife can get feeling better soon! Hopefully she won't be sick much longer! Kids are definitely worth it though. Good to see you!