
Stephanie got out of the hospital today and they trained us how to use the feeding tube. It has helped so much. Her body has so much more energy and she is getting the nutrients she needs for herself and the baby. Her spirits are up and faith in the Lord is stronger than ever. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and concern.
11 comments:
Steph, Bry wanted me to tell you he thinks you have a cool nose thing, and wants to know where he can get one. I am so happy you are home!!
FYI: we got our crib at target, and the bedding at babies R us.
Love ya!
Kasey
I can't believe Scott posted this picture. I do realize that I look amazing and I am sorry for making everyone else feel less beautiful.
when you're done eating with that thing in your nose, you can hook it up in reverse and it helps a lot with allergies, and runny noses, and all that stuff - - true story - - I saw it on TV...
Oh Steph...I am so sorry. You are in our thoughts and prayers always. I'm glad that you are feeling a little better, and hopefully it will continue to improve. Love ya!
Stephanie! I am so glad Sam finally remembered to give me your blog address. I am so sorry you aren't feeling well we hope you feel better soon! Congrats on the baby....but you need to move to Vegas!
Steph,
I just wanted you to know, that you make that feeding tube look GOOOOD, sister! Love you!
we're so glad you're home & feeling better!!! we're still so excited for you & hope everything continues to go well! :) i love babies!
Stephanie this is Melissa, I am so sorry what is going on with you, but you look beautiful!!!! I am so excited you are going to have a baby. Good luck with the feeding tube if you have any questions about it, I am a pro on them, almost all my pt this semester had one. Feel better. Love you.
I'm happy to see a smile on your face. :) We hope you get feeling better! You're in our prayers.
Ben and Tuesdee
Yikes! At least you'll have a lot to make your child feel guilty with..."I was hospitalized and on bed rest because of you." You know--stuff like that. :) Good luck and keep yourself well.
Post a Comment