
For lack of anything better to say, I would like to express my love for the Ellen DeGeneres show. Most of you know that I have been sick lately, so I often have the luxury of tuning in to Ellen at 3pm daily. She never fails to making me laugh hysterically and impresses me with the variety of guests she interviews. She has even remained on air throughout the writer's strike. She has had to get a bit creative though. (Yesterday she played guitar hero). My favorite clip is when she calls this little old lady named Gladys down in Texas to talk to her for a few minutes on the phone. Gladys can often be found saying, "Ellen, I love Jesus, but I drink a little." If you're looking for a good laugh and a little bit of sunshine to add to your day, give Ellen a try.
7 comments:
I never, never miss her show. She brings a smile to my face daily, even if Sadie is screaming hysterically and I am covered in spit-up!
Good- I didn't think you could forget me :)! How are you guys? Give me your email...
Ellen IS so funny. I don't watch it very often at all, but when I do, I thoroughly enjoy it. I have always heard the "I love Jesus, but I drink a little," but I didn't know where that came from. Now I know.
I watched Ellen today. I was wishing she'd call Gladys.
I totally agree about the Ellen show. way to go on spelling her last name right, I wouldn't know where to begin. My favorite Ellen game so far is "through the wall or take a fall" so funny. I havent seen Gladys.....sounds like I am missing out!
Did you watch today? I'm watching it right now--the Japanese game is making me laugh so hard. I hope you saw it. Did you ask me where I work? I'm not proud of my place of employment...DownEast.
Oh my gosh. Did you see the 11 yr old play Guitar Hero?
Post a Comment