My family's Cmas card.
Christmas dinner at my Uncle Andrew's house. A funny story...My aunt Sue is a school teacher and was talking about how she teaches the evils of slavery to her students. My great aunt Nola was sitting at the end of the table nodding and agreeing with the coversation. After a few minutes Nola said,"Did I hear you right? We are talking about the evils of chemistry right?"
Our makeshift sledding hill in my parents front yard.
We used leftover cardboard boxes from my parents move as sleds.
Kelli and Jamie opening their Christmas Eve gifts.
Scott getting his Christmas Eve pajamas.
The 2007 annual Laver noodle ball game! So much fun but you would be suprised how competitive we get!
If there was ever a gingerbread house building contest, Scott and I would win for sure.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Jamie could be your twin! I haven't seen a picture of her in forever...I thought that was you in the first picture. Weird. I guess sometimes I think other people stay little while I grow up. Looks like a fun Christmas and happy anniversary, too!
Oops, that last comment was me, sorry.
Hello! A few items of business:
1- your gingerbread house is seriously good...no joke.
2- we need to talk, when/why did your parents move to utah?
3- laughed my head off at the story about the evils of chemistry.
4- we need to get together soon.
Post a Comment