Tuesday, December 18, 2007

SOS


On Saturday evening Scott and I got to go to his company's annual Christmas party. It was at the Grand America hotel in downtown Salt Lake. I was so nervous because I didn't know what to expect and it was like getting ready for the prom! We had to dress up really fancy and act all corporate and professional. (Not our strong points). I spent Thursday and Friday trying to dye my hair back to a more professional color and after it turned pink I started to get a little scared. It turns out the detox herbs I'm on affect my hair's chemistry. Anyways, third time is a charm and everything turned out ok. We arrived at the party and had a wonderful dinner and a fun time dancing. It was the first time Scott and I had really danced. The best part was sitting at our table and watching all the other people get totally drunk and hit the dance floor.

8 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

That sounds like fun! Do you have pics of you two all dressed up?


Kasey

Lindsay said...

I want to see pictures of you two! Maybe even a picture of the pink hair!

Kari said...

I agree with Lindsay. Pictures of the pink! I've had pink hair...but mine was on purpose.

Stephanie said...

Sorry guys I don't have pictures of the pink hair. Ill try to find the fancy pictures.

Jaci said...

I want to see a pic of you all dressed up!
what a fun night?!~

Tuesdee said...

I think that sounds like fun!!! We've been to a few of those kinds parties and the best part is watching everyone get wasted!! :) Steph I think you should die your hair back pink, it would go well with the colors for the family pictures!

Jamie said...

i want to see fancy pictures too! remember when we lived at nauvoo and your hair turned purple? that was bad...

Kari said...

how does a dog pee on a laptop? easily. i wasn't there, but it probably had some squatting and some relief. there might have been smoking as well because it smells like smoke and pee.