When it gets cold outside Lola tends to shiver. I put this little coat on her to try to help, but she doesn't like to wear it. She somehow figured out how to get her front paws out of it. I guess she doesn't mind wearing it like this.
that's cute! i wish jon would let me have a little doggy! i would dress it and put bows in its hair and buy it christmas presents! but NO... maybe scott could talk some sense into him.
um...i love her! and...i am checking your blog daily for a new post (remember how you said in one of your previous posts that it bums you out when no one puts up anything new?!)...anyways...just wanted you to know i am waiting! love ya! hope you are feeling better. hope i can see you sometime when you come down south for christmas!
5 comments:
haha...that is such sweet coat!!!! haha...pretty sure i want one just like it...than maybe lola and I can be twins?
that's cute! i wish jon would let me have a little doggy! i would dress it and put bows in its hair and buy it christmas presents! but NO... maybe scott could talk some sense into him.
Lola is AWESOME! The girls want to come and "play" (aka Torture)her. They miss chasing her around. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas time.
Stylish dog! I would love a little dog like Lola. Jamie doesn't like little dogs; I think they're so cute!
um...i love her! and...i am checking your blog daily for a new post (remember how you said in one of your previous posts that it bums you out when no one puts up anything new?!)...anyways...just wanted you to know i am waiting! love ya! hope you are feeling better. hope i can see you sometime when you come down south for christmas!
Post a Comment