I'm a bad blogger, very bad. I have no motivation. It's summer, we're playing outside! I need to do better though, because in 40 years I'm going to look back and kick myself for not posting more. Sorry 65 year old me..
On May 22
nd Scott's youngest sister Kayla married Tyson Hall in the
Manti, Utah Temple. She is the youngest and last one to be married so it was a huge event! Family and friends came from all over and we partied until midnight.
The happy couple exciting the temple


Scott and I making our debut

Trying to keep
Casen entertained at the reception. Look how handsome my boys are!

This picture makes me laugh. Scott, Case and our nephew William laying on the grass complaining because they were hungry and didn't want to take more pictures
. William is seven, I'm not sure what Scott's excuse was.

It was gorgeous weather with a beautiful ceremony and a great party. We had lots of fun. Congrats to the happy couple.
2 comments:
Oh so funny, love the grass picture... your fam makes the Merrell Fam happy. We need to plan our trip to come see you guys, what are some dates you have open in August. Maybe we can figure something out.
Kasey
The wedding was awesome!!! I love your debut picture. That was the best when you came down the temple stairs and posed. Oh we love you guys and already miss you and it's only been two weeks since we've seen you.
Post a Comment