Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter Weekend

I have been dreading working on the blog because I am SO far behind. Better late than never I guess.

Sadly, Easter was pretty cold here, but we bundled up and played outside anyway. Casen loves basketball. All day long I hear, "Bawl, bawl, BAAWLL!"

"Mommy, you try."

Looking for Easter eggs. Each time he found one he would pick it up and toss it. "Bawl!"













He got some bubbles from the Easter Bunny and was pretty excited about it.



My dad bought him this little chicken. You wound it up and then it would hop down the table.






He definately is a stubborn little boy. "No mom! I'm not listening!"



Scott working on his pile of Easter eggs so we could play Easter Egg Champion.




After lunch and egg dying we headed out to do some shooting. Casen sported my ear protectors, ( is that what they're called?), and amused himself with this stick for almost an hour.



Look at those cheeks! I just want to munch on them.


Scott teaching me how to use the new pistol he got for Christmas.




I absolutely love this picture my sister Jamie took. My dad and Case exploring. So sweet.

We had such a fun weekend with family and friends!


3 comments:

Scott Barclay said...

I like the new post steph.

LaRen said...

you have the most adorable little boys!!!!!!

Unknown said...

excuse me i took all but 3 of these!