Since we went on a 7 day cruise we had 2 days at sea instead of the usual 1. Here are some pictures of our fun.
Leaving Miami. Gorgeous. Why don't I live there?
Our first night I dragged Scott to a Cha-cha dancing class. He was doing really well until the instructor made him come to the front of the stage. He lost his cool and got really nervous.
Anthony was one of our waiters. This night the wait staff did a dance to "Get Low." HILARIOUS! Remember, most of these people are from other countries and speak in broken English. Watching Anthony get low will forever be on my top ten.

Dad and Jamie on our last formal night. I can't believe how grown up she is. I will forever think of her as my 10 year old little sis.
We had the time of our lives but missed our baby boy so much! We made it home just in time for Christmas.


1 comment:
that's a super cute pic of you and scott! i want to go on a cruise!!!
Post a Comment