I am still without a laptop. The screen was having some problems so I took it over to the little computer store we have here in Ephraim. They sent it out to get repaired, (it's still under warranty). It has been 3 1/2 weeks! I am using a temp computer right now and have none of my pictures or programs. This explains why my vacation post never got finished, and why Christmas and our anniversary are missing. Maybe someday my computer will return...
Now a few things to be thankful for:
1. Thankful that my husband has a job. So many people are living without.
2. Thankful for a reliable vehicle. We got a new car last month, (that is another post that is missing), and it feels so good knowing that I have a car where everything works!
3. Thankful for my sweet boy. He is walking, (hhmmm these missing posts are piling up), getting lots of teeth, and brightening every second of my day.
4. Scott bought me tickets to see The Lion King in September. Can't wait!
5. We have wonderful neighbors and wonderful friends.
6. Scott really enjoys his calling as Young Men's President. He is so good with the boys.
7. Thankful for good health. After battling numerous ear infections, Casen is doing much better and for now we can postpone surgery for tubes.
8. I have started taking spin classes at my local gym. I'm thankful for a good friend and gym buddy who motivates me.
9. Scott and I hired a babysitter last night and went on a much needed date.
10. This last one is from Scott.....He says he is thankful for the Utah Jazz and their 8 game winning streak.
6 comments:
Jeff would be so proud of #10. He is a very happy man with the Jazz are winning. I MISS YOU! I am so glad Casen is doing better. Can't wait to see some more pics!
yeah I like the last one go JAZZ!
I just have to say you have such a cute little boy! I had to show my mother in law the pictures from your post about the dcwv diary, cause they are so incredibly adorable!!
yay, a new post! glad to hear you guys can postpone getting tubes for now. and we love #10 over at our house : )
So many wonderful things to be thankful for! Love the list, and can't wait for all the pics to accompany them!!! I am so glad casen didn't have to get tubes in his ears, poor kid. Life sure does sound nice for the Barclay family, we think about you guys all the time!!
Loves
kasey
you have such a cute little family!! That is a lot to be thankful for! I wish we could find a job in E-town... we would TOTALLY move back!
Post a Comment