Sunday, January 10, 2010

Roatan, Honduras


I am so overwhelmed by how many posts I have to do in the next week to get caught up! Be prepared for an overload!

The next stop on our trip was to Roatan, which is an island 30 miles off the coast of Honduras. We started off the day with a bus ride to Gumbalimba Park where we suited up in SNUBA gear. For some reason Kelli and I look very short in this picture.
This is our Snuba guide Edwin. Jamie fell in love. I told him that she liked his muscles and she wanted her picture with him and she was horrified. For good reason, I guess.
We swam around and looked at all the fish and coral. We saw an octopus too, I'm disappointed I don't have a picture of him.
Exploring the park after we finished our dive. We picked up some really cool souvenirs.
Leaving the island. Isn't it beautiful?!
Next stop, Grand Cayman, Island!

2 comments:

ThE KaRl CoX FaMiLy said...

How fun!!! Snuba is the way to go. Lot's better than snorkeling.

The Bryger Family said...

super fun! Can't wait to see more!!

kaesy