That is hilarious! I'll have to agree with your friend, guys are jealous of the pump. HA! Casen is so beautiful Steph, great job! Hope you're healing well, that was the hardest part for me, and I didn't have a Csection! Motherhood is amazing huh. Congrats! (Just remember each day gets better!)
10 comments:
That is awesome. Casen will be so proud of his daddy when he sees these sweet pics!
lol. Did he actually put the suction on so he could see what we have to go through?
Kasey
Only Scott.....
So gross...
Casen is super cute and we hope you're doing well Stephanie! You've gone through so much.
Oh my gosh!
HA HA HA!!! That is the funniest thing I have seen in a LONG time!
John won't hardly look, touch or think about my pump. Ha Ha I can't imagine him trying it out! I think he is jealous of it.JK
That is hilarious! I'll have to agree with your friend, guys are jealous of the pump. HA! Casen is so beautiful Steph, great job! Hope you're healing well, that was the hardest part for me, and I didn't have a Csection! Motherhood is amazing huh. Congrats! (Just remember each day gets better!)
By the way, that is too funny that my baby shares your b-day! Love it. She was one day away from sharing Craig's. That is awesome! :)
That is too funny! You never cease to make me laugh.
Post a Comment