There is a dead animal mounted on the wall above my sweet baby boy's crib and changing table. If it is not moved within 7 days I will host an auction. Highest bidder wins. Bidding begins at $1.
P.S. I had my 38 week appt. yesterday. I'm 80% effaced and dialated to 1 cm. My doctor said it could be soon. Bring on the baby!
13 comments:
The deer head stays where it is! My boy needs to have sweet dreams of killing big bucks every night of his young life.
For the sake of your child I will bid $1.01 if it comes to that. Also, I LOVE the gun, I have been pestering Bryan for a gun, where did you order that from, let Bry know.
yah for dialation! I hope little Barclay comes soon. We think about you guys all the time!
Kasey
I could never have something like that staring at me at 3am. That is just freaky!
i have no words for this...
I'm with Scott on this. A deer head in a baby's room could be very useful. If anyone ever broke into your house at night, this would surely scare them away.
It is mounted above the changing table, so if the need arises and you don't know where to put that dirty diaper you will have extra counter space. Let me not forget to mention, all the clothes and blankets you could hang from the horns. It's like extra closet space.
I'm pulling for you, Scott.
I like it... :)
I have to admit, it would be really cute in there if you hang some toys from the antlers, and decorate for the seasons with it. You should put a sheet over it with eye holes cut out and turn it into a ghost and at Christmas time you will have to put a Santa hat and some Christmas lights on it. Casen would LOVE IT!!!! that's my kind of dream catcher :)
Scott, if you need to... We can babysit for you. :)
I'll bid $1.00 for the changing table - then you won't have to worry about the head mount...which we all know will stay right where it is.
Steph I am so excited for you!! I can't wait till he gets here.l You have really been an amazing mom already to go through everything you have gone through!!!
When I was looking for a husband, "Non-hunter" was at the top of my list. I saw all my Barclay cousins hunting and shooting guns, which also seemed to be attached to crazy stunts that landed them in the hospital. Long story short, while I do love my cousin Scott, I'm sorry you have to put up with deer heads, etc! :) Take it off the wall Scott!!! Poor Casen is going to be scared to death.
Back off Amy, this is between Stephanie and I. j/k
Scott
BTW, I just realized you have the same due date I had for Jackson...Oct. 19th, right? Jackson came on the 23rd. Good luck. I keep checking for baby pics.
I would bid, but I live too far away to get it from you! Good luck with the delivery. I can't wait to see pictures! You'll be such a good mommy.
Bless you Stephanie, bless you!
Post a Comment