Thursday, September 11, 2008

Aloha Uso

Last week the university put on a dinner show and I very sneakily convinced Scott to take me. It started with a Hawaiian style buffet. I had lemonade, salad and pineapple chicken. Scott had pulled pork, salmon and sweet rice. After we finished eating, the university students put on an old time USO song and dance show. At the end of the evening there was Big Band dancing....problem...we don't know how to dance like people who lived through WW2. So we sat and watched while all the retired war veterans and their wives tore up the dance floor. It was a great night. Thanks Scotty!

I would say that for being 8 months pregnant I look pretty good in a bikini right? And Scott must have been lifting some weights.
Scott bustin a move in his handsome suit. What a hottie! How did I get so lucky?

7 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

So fun!!! I am way jealous. I don't think I could talk Bry Guy into something like that. Way to go Stephanie.

Kasey

Jordyn Perkins said...

You look great! How fun! Is your baby sucking his thumb in the ultra sound?! :) You are so cute, and I am so wishin' I was in Yellowstone too! Anywhere but the dead heat of AZ! Take care!

jon and whit said...

that IS a nice suit!! looks like fun! last night we were in borders and jon was bee-boppin around kinda like that & this harry potter lookin kid gave him the dirtiest look, it was too funny!

Tatum said...

Hey! I just found your blog off of Markells! You two are so cute!

Tuesdee said...

That sounds like fun!
You guys are so cute. Steph you look fantastic, and I really like Scott's suit.

Sheri said...

Hey this is Kendall and Sheri Henningson. Congrats on the pregnacy. We have known Scott for a long time and we know he will be a GREAT dad. Check out our blog. kendallandsheri.blogspot. It is going to be fun to see what you guys are up to.

*Aspen* said...

Stephanie, you are so pretty! You guys are such a cute couple. =)