Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kellianne Laver and Ethan Bennett



My little sister Smelly Kelli Belly will be marrying Ethan Bennett on July 30th in the Mt. Timp. temple. Their reception will be that evening at the Old Meeting House in Salt Lake. All the food will be catered (please bless I can eat by then)! If you are going to be in the area feel free to stop by. I'll be the whale-sized bridesmaid in the gigantic pink dress with the feeding tube hanging out of her nose. Can't miss me. And yes, Scott thinks it will be funny.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

oh, they are getting married on july 30th (wednesday?) i'll still be in town! and the old meeting house is like 3 minutes away frommy apartment, yay! what time does it start??

Kris said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe little Kelli is getting married!!! How time flies! I would love to make it to the reception, I will do my best to get there! Are they registered anywhere?

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh!! I am so excited for Kelli. They look adorable. I can't believe she is getting married. Is she really excited to be an aunt?

Elliott Phillips said...

I'm with Scott!