Monday, June 9, 2008

Candy Anyone??



Does everyone remember the candy Warheads? The HORRIBLY sour candy that turns sweet after about 30 seconds of sucking on it? Scott brought some home from work last week and told me he had never tried them. Since I knew exactly what they tasted like, I told him to pop a few of the yellow ones into his mouth because I thought he would really like them. I had my cell phone ready to capture the moment of truth. Ha ha I'm such a mean wife.

6 comments:

Kari said...

I HATEDDDDD those. I hate hate hate sour candy.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh my mouth is watering profusely just from reading your post. Oh I HATE anything sour!

roach.amber said...

stephanie- this is hilarious! my mouth is watering like crazy! haha those things are horrible!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

It has been a while since I've tried those. You're not mean...Scott has done plenty more mean tricks than that! :) I'm not sure if we'll make it to the reunion. I don't think Chad can leave work, but I might drive down myself with the kids. Depends on my energy level around then! :)

Tuesdee said...

ha ha ha, I remember those candies the only ones I could tolerate is the blue ones...

Anonymous said...

That is soooo funny! No, you're not a horrible wife- I would have done the exact same thing... :) How are you doing girly??