Scott and I celebrated our fourth anniversary on Wednesday. Scott suprised me by coming home at lunch with a bouquet of flowers that he personally arranged just for me. It had lilies in it, which are my absolute favorite. We ate dinner at Blackstone, a new restaurant in Logan that evening.


Scott was pretty excited to eat his ribs. (I tried them, they were not good)

5 comments:
Love that white jacket; so cute! And yes, my robe is from Bath & Body...LOVE it! How are you doing? I miss your face!
yeah!!!! i love anniversaries!! and i love that jacket!!! um can i borrow it or what?
Happy Anniversary!! We're glad we got to see you guys over the break!
The jacket is WAY cute and the Ribs look yummy! :)
Hey we saw you on Christmas Eve at the movie theater in Midvale...or somewhere in the SLC area. I saw you right as I walked into the theater, and people were following me in so I couldn't turn around and say hi. Sorry.
Steph,
You look so beautiful. Scott on the other hand...well, I better not go there.
Happy Anniversary...I hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment