Saturday, January 5, 2008

Beautiful Brooke



Scott with our little niece Brooke who just turned one. She will hand you something and say "tay-ooh" (thank you) instead of letting you thank her.

Sorry Tues I don't have any pictures of your girls from the trip! But they are darling too!

5 comments:

Camille Phillips said...

Wow, what a gorgeous baby! :)

Camille Phillips said...

What a little ornery baby...sort of...maybe...


From: Aubrey

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, I miss you and I love you. I Love all your new posts!! Congrats on your Anniversary! CALL ME

Lindsay said...

Hey! How are you guys?? We really need to meet up and do something. I was glad to see some posts from you guys. Congrats on your anniversary.

Kari said...

I don't know what movie you were going to. You were sitting on a bench in the hallway, but we were headed into National Treasure. And don't worry, I only judge when people spell things outrageously stupid. I make mistakes too, as crazy as that may sound. :)