I love love the Nutcracker. Scott had been promising to take me for 4 years now, and obviously has NOT, so this year I was going to call his bluff! I went and bought the tickets myself and told him I had a suprised planned....I was so proud of my sneaky plan. You can see his excitment in this picture when he found out our "cool" date night was going to the ballet. He was a good sport though!
Scott and I set up our tree for family home evening on Monday. Because I am Christmas obsessed I made Scott take me all over town to find a star to fit our little tree. They should make stars in all different sizes! All we kept finding were huge monsterous stars and most of them were really ugly! Eventually we found this one at Walmart for two dollars...who would have thought?
Scott and I right before we made our way down to Salt Lake to my uncle's house for Thanksgiving.
7 comments:
You guys look so cute! I thought we were the only ones who put up Christmas decorations in early November!! I just can't stand to only have them up for 3 weeks.
I am so glad Scott finally took you to the Nutcracker!!! We miss you guys!
Kasey
i love the nutcracker too! im pretty sure jon will never take me so maybe we should make it a girl's night out from now on!! happy thanksgiving & merry christmas! Im so excited, we put up our tree on saturday! yay! :)
Happy Holidays guys!
Scott - wait til you get a daughter in the ballet company - then you have to go...twice...and witness the Sugar Plum Cavalier in all his glory--sporting the turquoise banana hammock thong--that just happens to show through his sheer white tights.
It's one thing to catch a glimpse of a thong -- but on a guy!?!
hey steph-
I just got your message on my blog. I didn't realize that I had a new comment under that post until my hubby informed me.
It is sure good to hear from you and to see pics on your blog.
It is funny to think of the health problems that have come from living at the Ridge. I told my little sister to stay clear of living there.
Hope all is well at your house. I will keep checking your blog for updates on you and Scott. It was sure nice to hear from you. Stay in touch.
you guys looks so happy! love ya! :)
Post a Comment