Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Stephanie's Birthday Present



When I ripped the third and final cushion of our hand me down couch instead of telling Stephanie I decided to go and get her a birthday present.

9 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

LUCKY!!!! Your livingroom looks fabulous! I am way jealous! Nice B-day present Scott!

Kasey

Jaci said...

Oh wow! They are beautiful! Lucky b-day girl!

Camille Phillips said...

Finally, A POST! What did you guys do, drop off the face of the earth? I love the couches, they look amazing!

BRYGER said...

I miss the luv sac...

Tuesdee said...

NICE!! Your living room is GORGEOUS!!! Nice job Scott!!

Scott Barclay said...

Finally all the hints I dropped sunk in! Happy birthday to me! And since its no interest/no payment/no sales tax, doesn't that make it even prettier???

Elliott Phillips said...

Scott - who's the gay friend you took shopping with you? ...or did you just go it alone?

Scott Barclay said...

I took my brother in law that married my oldest sister.

Doug said...

I love your furniture! Very nice taste Scott.