Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A little update

There is not much to report because our lives have been pretty quite the last few weeks....wait a minute....our lives are always quiet...
Scott is working his fanny off at SOS. His secretary Beth Keister (yes, like the bum), quit out of nowhere and left him and his other secretary Rosa high and dry. So for the last 2 1/2 weeks I have been a widow. Besides the fact that I am bored out of my mind, Lola can only keep me entertained for so long, this time has been really good for Scott. He has gotten a lot of hands on experience and his bosses are starting to take notice. Now five months later they are set to do triple the business they were doing when he got there. Way to go Scotty! For those of you who dont know his company hires out tempory workers. Anyways, Scott is up for the award of "most improved branch" and if he wins we get to go to a resort in Canada for a week. He is working really hard and I'm trying not to be discouraged by his 14 hour work days.

Not much new to report about me. I went to a clinic in Orem last week and the doctors said I have parasites. No wonder I don't feel all that great! I'm going through a detox for the next month, and we are crossing our fingers that this will be the thing that works for me.

We are happy and more in love than ever! Keep in touch!
-Steph and Scott

9 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

You guys do sound happy! I hope you win the Trip to Canada! That would be fun, I know that Scott works hard, and that would be a fun pay off.

Steph you have been in our prayers these last few days, we are hoping this detox thing works for you too!

We miss you guys tons!

Also, I don't think I can watch Prison Break anymore, Bryan just told me some sad news in regards to one of the characters, and I don't think my heart could stand watching it anymore. :( But I will try to push forward.

kasey

Lindsay said...

It was good to hear from you guys. I feel so bad that we havent been able to do anything. We are so busy lately. Hopefully things will start to slow down in the next couple of weeks. Give us a call any time and we will call you guys next weekend!

Spencer and Erin said...

Um I have been thinking about it...and I am pretty sure that that stupid kitten gave us parasites!!!! it would make sense huh??

Tuesdee said...

GOOD LUCK with the trip!! That would be SO much fun!!!

Steph you are in our prayers.

We love and miss you guys!!!

BRYGER said...

I am glad Beth quit. She was dumb. I never liked her.

Jaci said...

why don't you call me to hang out when you are bored? Geez silly! My hubby is working tons too and he is doing school, so I too, am a widow!

Markell said...

Life sounds good. Too bad there aren't more of our vampire books to keep you busy. Ha Ha Ha Ha. I hope if you guys get to go on the Canada Trip doesn't make you hunt some big game(bears or something like that).Have a good one love you both.

Ashley said...

Hey Steph! I know I never comment on your blog but I check it all the time. Erin told me about your parasite problem-bummer! I hope you are feeling ok. Glad to hear you guys are doing well.

Tausha Marie said...

Hi Scott and Steph,
congrats Scotty on your business. you are amazing, I bet they love you!!! Steph, I hope that medicine is working. I love you guys so much. I can't wait to see you and Lindsi on Friday for Kayla's murder mystery. Have fun hunting Scotty and please try and get a little bit of sleep. ;-) Johnbar says he can't sleep cuz he's so excited! Love you!!